Pension Planning Tools
Login to your Online Services account to get an estimate of your pension. Next, choose your preferred retirement date to get additional information and to find out your total retirement income, including CPP and OAS.
Then, click “calculate” to see your results, including a detailed comparison of your:
- current estimated employment income after deductions for pension, income tax and any RRSP contributions
- projected retirement income with general deductions before age 65
- projected retirement income with general deductions and CPP integration from age 65 onwards.
Use the retirement income calculator to compare a number of possible options. You can find out how:
- integration with CPP changes your OPTrust pension at age 65
- taking CPP early will effect your total retirement income, before and after age 65
- OAS payments at age 65 could add to your total retirement income.