Who Serve Ontario
...Through integrity, knowledge and service
With assets under management exceeding $13.7 billion, OPTrust manages one of Canada's largest pension plans, serving almost 84,000 members and pensioners.
Co-ordinator, Corporate Secretariat
As a team member of the Corporate Secretariat, the Co-ordinator provides and coordinates administrative services in support of the Board of Trustees and its Committees. These services include:
- Taking professional-level minutes at Board of Trustees and Board Committee meetings
- Coordinating the production and distribution of agendas,meeting materials and minutes
- Handling highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Keeping track of Business Arising and Committee work plans.
- Assisting with Board governance projects
- Providing back up to the Advisor, Corporate Secretariat
- Making arrangements for meeting participants to call in for meetings using telephone conferencing
- Organizing and maintaining files of meeting materials and minutes for the Board and Committee meetings
- Coordinating arrangements for Trustee orientation, education and conferences
- Post-secondary education in Business, Communications or a related field
- 2 to 3 years experience working for a Pension Plan or other Financial Services organization, preferrably in the capacity of Board support
- Demonstrated ability to take professional caliber minutes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications
To explore this opportunity further, please submit your resume, in confidence, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about security on our site