Want to know more about how the OPSEU Pension Plan works?
OPTrustís information sessions are a great way to learn more about your pension plan - directly from an OPSEU Pension Trust representative. Non-members who are eligible to join the Plan (e.g. unclassified, contract or casual employees) are also welcome to come and learn more about the benefits of enrolling.
Direct Contact presentations include evening seminars in your community and shorter lunchtime presentations and information kiosks in the workplace.
Seminars cover key features of your pension and answer questions including:
- how your pension grows over your career
- how your pension is calculated
- what your options are if you leave your job
- when you can retire
- what happens to your OPTrust pension at age 65
- how to buy back credit for past service
- what other benefits are available, and more...
for a presentation in your area.
Did you miss a presentation in your area? Not a problem. View our interactive presentation to learn more about your pension options.
To view this presentation you will need the free Macromedia Flash Player and you will need to turn on your speakers for the descriptive voiceover. Please click below to download the player.