Join the OPTrust team
As one of the top pension plans in Canada, OPTrust is also an employer of choice for many pension specialists and investment professionals. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as membership in our highly rated pension plan.
Our superior investment performance and commitment to excellent customer service have contributed to the steady growth and health of the pension plan and the organization. OPTrust administers the pension plan for the unionized Ontario public sector and crown employees.
Our offices are centrally located in the heart of downtown Toronto, close to all amenities, and directly accessible by public transit.
- Associate Portfolio Manager, Multi Strategy Investing (12-Month Contract)
- Communications Advisor (18 Months Contract)
- Data Support Specialist
- Enterprise Data Specialist
- Manager, Member Experience & Operational Excellence
- Pension Benefits Consultants (Permanent/ Contract assignments)
- Portfolio Manager, Multi-Strategy Investments
- Senior Analyst, Portfolio Construction (14-Month Contract)
- Senior Enterprise Data Specialist
- Senior Legal Counsel (Permanent)
- Senior Policy Advisor (Permanent)
- Senior Project Leader (24-month contract )
- Treasury Coordinator (12-Month Contract)
- Workday Administrator
We accept résumés on an ongoing basis. Each résumé received is added to our database and maintained for three months. OPTrust will contact applicants if a position becomes available that is compatible with their skills.
We are compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise us.
Most jobs available to external applicants are posted on our website. To apply for a position by email, please send your application to: email@example.com.
Our people are the key to our success
OPTrust's pension administration team provides excellent service to our members and pensioners, while our investment teams concentrate on generating superior investment returns. As a unionized employer, we value a positive and constructive union-management relationship.
The casual work environment and emphasis on work-life balance at OPTrust affords staff the opportunity to build camaraderie, while achieving common goals. We support personal growth, continuous learning and professional development through numerous training opportunities and a generous tuition assistance program.
In our most recent employee survey, employees told us they find their work interesting and rewarding, and expressed a strong desire to make the organization the best that it can be.