Forms & Tools
We have provided links to downloadable versions of many OPTrust forms, checklists and other tools in Acrobat PDF format. You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to use these forms. If the Acrobat Reader is not installed on your system, see your system administrator or download a free copy.
To use the downloadable forms, simply click on the links below. If your Acrobat Reader is set up to work with your browser, the form will open inside the browser window. Otherwise, you will be prompted to save or open the file; choose Open and click OK to open the form.
Next, enter the required information and print the number of copies you require. Once all the required signatures are complete, submit one copy to OPTrust, provide a copy to the member and keep a copy for your records, as required.
Retirement - Forms and Tools
- Termination of Membership – Application For Entitlement (OPTrust 1012)
- Statement of Marital Status (OPTrust 3007)
- Pension Beneficiaries (OPTrust 1015)
- Blank Form
- Members can also update beneficiaries using OPTrust’s secure Online Services.
- TD1 or TD1 ON (or province of residence)
- The TD1 form is available online from the Canada Revenue Agency
Re-employment - Forms and Tools
- Retired Member Quarterly Employment Earnings Report (OPTrust 1008)