Thinking about the Transition Exit Initiative?
The Transition Exit Initiative (TEI) program is a negotiated provision in your collective agreement allowing you to voluntarily leave your employment in the Ontario Public Service. Your eligibility for the program is determined by your employer who will notify you directly if and when your application is approved. OPTrust representatives are not able to answer any questions about TEI.
Do you have questions about:
- the TEI program?
- Please contact your employer or union representative.
- your earliest unreduced retirement date?
- Refer to your 2018 Annual Pension Statement available in your secure Online Services Account.
- how much pension you’ll get when you retire?
- Run a Pension Estimate in your OPTrust Online Services Account.
- when you will get your pension options?
- OPTrust will send you a statement after your employer has notified us of your termination or retirement date.